Namesco Limited (names.co.uk) is one of the UK's biggest domain name and hosting providers. Domain names and web hosting are our specialities, but we also provide everything else needed to run a booming online business.
Since 2019, we have been part of team.blue, a European group of brands enabling entrepreneurs to succeed online. As a group, we operate across 15 countries, manage over 1.9 million domains, host more than 650,000 websites, and provide 2 million email accounts to our customers. Our incredible team of nearly 1,700 experts make this happen - are you ready to share your passion and join our team?
Why choose names.co.uk?
We want every member of our team to achieve more than they thought possible so that we can keep supporting our customers to succeed. We do this with:
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Access to flexible working opportunities
- A relaxed, collaborative atmosphere
- Motivational, coach-style leadership
- Employee perks, including an enhanced holiday scheme and a birthday bonus
What we do
We make succeeding online as easy as it can be for our customers. We:
- Provide award-winning IT services
- Keep our products accessible and competitive
- Offer a diverse range of products to allow customers to grow
- Are customer-obsessed, offering multi-channel exceptional support
The five characteristics that drive our behaviours and the heart of our business culture;
- We put our customers at the heart of everything we do
- We’re stronger together and we trust each other to do the right thing
- We tell it like it is, and keep doors and mind open
- We treat each other with respect and regard
- We’re always thinking ’what’s next?’
We are looking for Contact Centre Advisors to join our customer success team in our office in Worcester.
Working in a flexible environment providing critical support to our customers you will be answering a range of queries, providing help and support whilst looking for addition sales opportunities.
You will be working in a target driven contact centre with a strong sales culture.
In the performance of your duties, you will be expected to use your best endeavours to always promote and maintain the interests and reputation of the Company.
- Ensuring all enquiries are logged and kept up-to-date and all problems followed through until resolved or concluded.
- Technical troubleshooting of our product range.
- Identifying product upgrades and cross selling opportunities.
- Keeping up to date with new technologies that will assist our customers.
- Ensuring all individual performance and sales targets are met.
- Escalating problems to a team leader where necessary.
- Carrying out such tasks that are required to meet the needs of the business
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook at an intermediate level.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as websites, dedicating hosting and email set-up.
- Previous customer care or technical support experience within an IT/Web based/technical environment.
- Recognising and maximising sales opportunities.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills.
- Customer Service and sales mind set.
- Attention to detail.
- An inquisitive mind and strong motivation to learn new skills.
- Resilient & confident with the ability to problem solve.
Normal office hours are:
Monday to Friday, 6am - 7pm, split into the following shift patterns: 8am - 4:30pm and 9am - 5:30pm.
On occasions, with advanced notice, you will be required to work 6am - 2pm or 11am - 7pm.
Saturday and Sunday - 8am - 4pm remote. Remote working also available on Fridays.
You will be given complete training and support from our office in Worcester.
Initial training would be full time from the office, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.
Right to work:
At any stage please be prepared to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, we are unable to support Sponsorship Visas.