Namesco Limited (names.co.uk) is one of the UK's biggest domain name and hosting providers. Domain names and web hosting are our specialities, but we also provide everything else needed to run a booming online business.
Since 2019, we have been part of team.blue, a European group of brands enabling entrepreneurs to succeed online. As a group, we operate across 15 countries, manage over 1.9 million domains, host more than 650,000 websites, and provide 2 million email accounts to our customers. Our incredible team of nearly 1,700 experts make this happen - are you ready to share your passion and join our team?
Why choose names.co.uk?
We want every member of our team to achieve more than they thought possible so that we can keep supporting our customers to succeed. We do this with:
- A diverse and inclusive culture.
- Access to flexible working opportunities.
- A relaxed, collaborative atmosphere.
- Motivational, coach-style leadership.
- Employee perks, including an enhanced holiday scheme and a birthday bonus.
What we do
We make succeeding online as easy as it can be for our customers. We:
- Provide award-winning IT services.
- Keep our products accessible and competitive.
- Offer a diverse range of products to allow customers to grow.
- Are customer-obsessed, offering multi-channel exceptional support.
The five characteristics that drive our behaviours and the heart of our business culture.
- We put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- We’re stronger together and we trust each other to do the right thing.
- We tell it like it is and keep doors and mind open.
- We treat each other with respect and regard.
- We’re always thinking ’what’s next?’.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Marketing Manager to lead our Marketing Team in Worcester.
Working closely with the Commercial Director, our Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading our Marketing Team to deliver our digital strategy. Working in a stimulating and challenging environment where the team is passionate about becoming a premium services provider in the domain and hosting industry, their role is to design and deliver a broad online and offline brand strategy that will deliver market share growth as well as increased customer value.
Naturally warm and enthusiastic, you will thrive at managing multiple projects and achieving success by engaging the commitment of others. You will possess a proven track record of delivering results alongside strong negotiation and diplomacy skills.
This role is ideally suited to a marketing manager with broad channel marketing experience and up to date digital marketing knowledge. You will enjoy working in a small, close knit team and be excited to get involved in multiple projects striving to innovate.
Working within a highly competitive environment, you will operate with teams developing innovative customer products meeting the digital needs of SME’s and will lead communications development designed to engage and retain the target audience.
- Create an overall Marketing Strategy for the business to drive continued growth, exposure and to increase our market share.
- Maximise the reach of our own content to enable and inspire customers to make informed decisions through content such as: Blogs, articles, social media posts and whitepapers, emails, paid content for lead generation, eBooks, and infographics designed to nurture contacts through a funnel.
- Deliver evidence-based reports, giving full visibility of performance against planned objectives and key results and identifying where activity can be improved. Managing and reporting on content budget control. Meeting regularly with our Commercial Director and fellow marketing managers to determine goals and progress.
- Work with Marketing Execs to ensure core Digital, Email Marketing and Affiliate channels deliver strong performance (including tactical implementation).
- Developing the online marketing strategy and deliver against KPI’s.
- Monitoring traffic from social and search channels and liaising with paid search team to co-ordinate messaging.
- Review USP, brand values, value proposition.
- Develop and deliver successful integrated marketing plans and customer journeys.
- Work with your colleagues to define and deliver brand marketing campaigns. You will co-ordinate a range of channels to ensure brand message is consistent in all media.
- Work with Customer Acquisition Manager to build on existing affiliate relationships and define new key strategic partnerships with businesses aligned to our brands. You will help to develop partnership marketing as a cost effective acquisition channel and work with in house Stakeholders to support ongoing partnership marketing.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in delivering successful campaigns with engaging communications.
- Broader commercial experience within digital marketing.
- Excellent communication skills are required in order to clearly communicate verbally and in written form to a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience in email marketing excellence.
- Demonstrated business development experience with past successes.
- Analytical skills to read and interpret relevant data to understand performance, and make recommendations and forecasts.
- Project management experience and ability to create strategies, agree on objectives, define key results, devise plans, deliver to timelines and report on performance.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Strong analytical capabilities with the ability to turn data into meaningful insight.
- Experience using a marketing platform such as Hubspot.
- People-person with a knack for influencing and negotiating.
- IT skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using a complex reporting suit such as Tableau or Google Analytics (desirable but not essential).
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
Normal office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.
You will be given complete training from Monday- Thursday in our Worcester office.
After training, you may request work 2 days in the office and 3 days from home, as per agreement with your Director.
Right to work:
At any stage please be prepared to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK. Unfortunately, we are unable to support Sponsorship Visas.