Namesco Limited (names.co.uk) is one of the UK's biggest domain name and hosting providers. Domain names and web hosting are our specialities, but we also provide everything else needed to run a booming online business.
Since 2019, we have been part of team.blue, a European group of brands enabling entrepreneurs to succeed online. As a group, we operate across 15 countries, manage over 1.9 million domains, host more than 650,000 websites, and provide 2 million email accounts to our customers. Our incredible team of nearly 2,000 experts make this happen - are you ready to share your passion and join our team?
Why choose names.co.uk?
We want every member of our team to achieve more than they thought possible so that we can keep supporting our customers to succeed. We do this with:
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Access to flexible working opportunities
- A relaxed, collaborative atmosphere
- Motivational, coach-style leadership
- Employee perks, including an enhanced holiday scheme and a birthday bonus
What we do
We make succeeding online as easy as it can be for our customers. We:
- Provide award-winning IT services
- Keep our products accessible and competitive
- Offer a diverse range of products to allow customers to grow
- Are customer-obsessed, offering multi-channel exceptional support
The five characteristics that drive our behaviours and the heart of our business culture.
- We put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- We’re stronger together and we trust each other to do the right thing.
- We tell it like it is, and keep doors and mind open.
- We treat each other with respect and regard.
- We’re always thinking ’what’s next?
An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Sales Executive in our Online Brand Protection department (OBP) to join our team in Worcester, UK. The successful applicant will report to OBP Manager for UK and work as part of the team. Main functions will include identifying and attracting new Brand Protection customers and the generation of new opportunities on the existing customer portfolio.
In the performance of your duties, you will be expected to use your best endeavours to always promote and maintain the interests and reputation of the Company.
- Outbound activity to attract new OBP customers.
- Manage some of the current OBP key clients and proactively look to onboard new clients.
- Use all the company tools for reporting and control all sales process via CRM and others.
- Achieve the assigned Sales Objectives both for new and existing customers.
- Help with the onboarding of new customers in collaboration with the Operations team.
- Assist the Operations team with day-to-day management of the assigned customers.
- Availability to travel in the UK/IE and abroad.
Required skills and experience
- Knowledge of the OBP and Trademark products such as domain names, SSLs, Intellectual property products.
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritising and managing multiple tasks and owning issues.
- Capability of investigation and outbound communication to find new prospects.
- Excellent customer service and account management skills.
- Able to evaluate client business needs and proposing tailor made solutions.
- Ability to work towards achieving personal sales objective.
- Resilient with the ability to problem solve.
- Clear written and verbal skills.
- Solution-oriented and highly organized.
- Creative & proactive.
- Team working - Able to inspire, mentor and coach others.
- Willingness to learn, develop and keep up to date with industry / product information.
The normal hours of the business are 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday inclusive. Some flexibility can be offered in start and finish times as per discussion with the hiring manager.
For the first four weeks training will be provided, on a full-time basis from our offices in Worcester, UK.
After training work will be done from the office on full-time basis. Hybrid working will only be an option after discussions with the Line Manager.
Right to work
At any stage please be prepared to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, we are unable to support Sponsorship Visa.