Namesco Limited (names.co.uk) is one of the UK's biggest domain name and hosting providers. Domain names and web hosting are our specialities, but we also provide everything else needed to run a booming online business.
Since 2019, we have been part of team.blue, a European group of brands enabling entrepreneurs to succeed online. As a group, we operate across 15 countries, manage over 1.9 million domains, host more than 650,000 websites, and provide 2 million email accounts to our customers. Our incredible team of nearly 2,000 experts make this happen - are you ready to share your passion and join our team?
Why choose names.co.uk?
We want every member of our team to achieve more than they thought possible so that we can keep supporting our customers to succeed. We do this with:
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Access to flexible working opportunities
- A relaxed, collaborative atmosphere
- Motivational, coach-style leadership
- Employee perks, including an enhanced holiday scheme and a birthday bonus
What we do
We make succeeding online as easy as it can be for our customers. We:
- Provide award-winning IT services
- Keep our products accessible and competitive
- Offer a diverse range of products to allow customers to grow
- Are customer-obsessed, offering multi-channel exceptional support
The five characteristics that drive our behaviours and the heart of our business culture.
- We put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- We’re stronger together and we trust each other to do the right thing.
- We tell it like it is, and keep doors and mind open.
- We treat each other with respect and regard.
- We’re always thinking ’what’s next?
An opportunity has arisen for a B2B Sales Executive in our Online Brand Protection department (OBP) to join our team in Worcester, UK. The successful applicant will report to the OBP Manager and work as part of the team to drive revenue growth by identifying and closing new business opportunities. You will be responsible for understanding the unique needs of our clients and offering tailored solutions that address their challenges.
In the performance of your duties, you will be expected to use your best endeavours to always promote and maintain the interests and reputation of the Company.
- Proactively identify and pursue new opportunities.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with key decision-makers.
- Onboard new clients and grow accounts within our existing client base.
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders to identify challenges they may face and provide tailored solutions.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure smooth transition and successful implementation of services.
Required skills and experience
- Experience in developing new business in a competitive B2B environment.
- Proven track record in solution sales.
- Organised and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Capability of investigation and outbound communication to find new prospects.
- Excellent customer service and account management skills.
- Meet or exceed sales targets on a consistent basis.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Resilient with the ability to problem solve.
- Strong IT skills.
- Team working - Able to inspire, mentor and coach others.
- Willingness to learn, develop and keep up to date with industry / product information.
The normal hours of the business are 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday inclusive. Some flexibility can be offered in start and finish times as per discussion with the hiring manager.
For the first four weeks training will be provided, on a full-time basis from our offices in Worcester, UK.
After training work will be done from the office on full-time basis. Hybrid working will only be an option after discussions with the Line Manager.
Right to work
At any stage please be prepared to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, we are unable to support Sponsorship Visas.