For over 20 years, UKDedicated have been delivering exceptional hosting through our cloud, dedicated and connectivity services - we're UK-based experts in hosting with customer experience at the very core of what we do.
We’re also part of team.blue, a European group of brands enabling entrepreneurs and businesses to succeed online. As a group, we operate across 15 countries, manage over 1.9 million domains, host more than 650,000 websites, and provide 2 million email accounts to our customers. Our incredible team of nearly 2,500 experts make this happen - are you ready to share your passion and join our team?
Why choose UKDedicated?
We want every member of our team to achieve more than they thought possible so that we can keep supporting our customers to succeed. We do this with:
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- A relaxed, collaborative atmosphere
- Motivational, coach-style leadership
- Employee perks, including birthday bonus
What we do
We make succeeding online as easy as it can be for our customers. We:
- Provide web hosting services
- Keep our products accessible and competitive
- Offer a diverse range of products to allow customers to grow
- Are customer-obsessed, offering multi-channel exceptional support
The five characteristics that drive our behaviours and the heart of our business culture;
- We put our customers at the heart of everything we do
- We’re stronger together and we trust each other to do the right thing
- We tell it like it is, and keep doors and mind open
- We treat each other with respect and regard
- We’re always thinking ’what’s next?’
We're looking for a Second Level Technical Support person, with a strong and passionate interest in technology and customer service to join our 5-star-rated team helping to deliver exceptional levels of service to customers under our group brands.
The successful candidate will have solid experience of cPanel & WHM, WordPress and Linux and a desire to join us in supporting our wonderful customers, either working from our offices in Hemel Hempstead or remotely from their own location.
In the performance of your duties, you will be expected to use your best endeavours to always promote and maintain the interests and reputation of the Company.
- Providing support to our customers using email/ticketing, live chat and telephone.
- Handling service monitoring alerts.
- Assisting other teams with technical tasks, system administration and service provisioning.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong multi-year experience with both cPanel and WHM.
- Experience of working with WordPress admin or supporting customers who use WordPress
- Strong understanding of a broad spectrum of internet technologies, especially Domains & DNS and server and PHP configuration.
- Experience and confidence in administrating Linux using CLI.
- Strong and demonstrable troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Team player, used to working remotely
- Customer Service driven.
- Positive attitude with perseverance.
- An inquisitive mind and strong motivation to work under pressure.
- Resilient & confident with the ability to problem solve.
- Flexible and quick thinker.
Please note, our operations are 24x7 and these roles are shift-based, working a 4/4 shift pattern alternating between shifts of days and occasional nights.
Each 4-work-day shift will comprise of hours; 7:00am to 7:00pm, or 7:00pm to 7:00am, or 10:00am to 10:00pm.
You will be given complete training and support.
Right to work:
At any stage please be prepared to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, we are unable to support relocation packages or sponsorship visa.