Namesco Limited (names.co.uk) is one of the UK's biggest domain name and hosting providers. Domain names and web hosting are our specialities, but we also provide everything else needed to run a booming online business.
Since 2019, we have been part of team.blue, a European group of brands enabling entrepreneurs to succeed online. As a group, we operate across 15 countries, manage over 1.9 million domains, host more than 650,000 websites, and provide 2 million email accounts to our customers. Our incredible team of nearly 1,700 experts make this happen - are you ready to share your passion and join our team?
Why choose names.co.uk?
We want every member of our team to achieve more than they thought possible so that we can keep supporting our customers to succeed. We do this with:
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Access to flexible working opportunities
- A relaxed, collaborative atmosphere
- Motivational, coach-style leadership
- Employee perks, including an enhanced holiday scheme and a birthday bonus
What we do
We make succeeding online as easy as it can be for our customers. We:
- Provide award-winning IT services
- Keep our products accessible and competitive
- Offer a diverse range of products to allow customers to grow
- Are customer-obsessed, offering multi-channel exceptional support
The five characteristics that drive our behaviours and the heart of our business culture.
- We put our customers at the heart of everything we do
- We’re stronger together and we trust each other to do the right thing
- We tell it like it is, and keep doors and mind open
- We treat each other with respect and regard
- We’re always thinking ’what’s next?
An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Technical Executive in our Online Brand Protection department (OBP) to join our team in Worcester, UK. The successful applicant will work as part of the team, their main functions will be day-to-day client management, documenting and maintaining system, process, and registry policies, and handling new customer migrations and project work.
- OBP Client Account Management tasks including, but not limited to, domain registrations, transfers and transfer projects, DNS administration, reporting, SSL certificates.
- Taking ownership of key clients and building solid relationships through great customer service.
- Help with the onboarding of new customers in collaboration with the Sales team.
- Administrative activities to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Commercial activities in support of the Business Development function.
- Availability to travel in the UK/IE and abroad
Required skills and experience
- Experience and knowledge in the related industry and market.
- Knowledge of the OBP and Trademark products such as corporate domain names, SSLs, Intellectual property products.
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritizing and managing multiple tasks and owning issues.
- Capability of investigation and outbound communication to find new prospects.
- Creative & proactive.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment and to tight deadlines.
- Clear written and verbal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solution-oriented and highly organized.
The normal hours of the business are 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday inclusive. Some flexibility can be offered in start and finish times as per discussion with the hiring manager.
For the first two-four weeks training will be provided, on a full-time basis from our offices in Worcester, UK.
After training work will be done from the office on full-time basis. Hybrid working will only be an option after discussions with the Line Manager.
Right to work
At any stage please be prepared to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, we are unable to support Sponsorship Visas.