Namesco Limited (names.co.uk) is one of the UK's biggest domain name and hosting providers. Domain names and web hosting are our specialities, but we also provide everything else needed to run a booming online business.
Since 2019, we have been part of team.blue, a European group of brands enabling entrepreneurs to succeed online. As a group, we operate across 15 countries, manage over 1.9 million domains, host more than 650,000 websites, and provide 2 million email accounts to our customers. Our incredible team of nearly 1,700 experts make this happen - are you ready to share your passion and join our team?
Why choose names.co.uk?
We want every member of our team to achieve more than they thought possible so that we can keep supporting our customers to succeed. We do this with:
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Access to flexible working opportunities
- A relaxed, collaborative atmosphere
- Motivational, coach-style leadership
- Employee perks, including an enhanced holiday scheme and a birthday bonus
What we do
We make succeeding online as easy as it can be for our customers. We:
- Provide award-winning IT services
- Keep our products accessible and competitive
- Offer a diverse range of products to allow customers to grow
- Are customer-obsessed, offering multi-channel exceptional support
The five characteristics that drive our behaviours and the heart of our business culture.
- We put our customers at the heart of everything we do
- We’re stronger together and we trust each other to do the right thing
- We tell it like it is, and keep doors and mind open
- We treat each other with respect and regard
- We’re always thinking ’what’s next?
An opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive in our marketing department to join our team in Worcester, UK. The successful applicant will be working closely with the Customer Acquisition Manager and will be responsible for the PPC campaigns for our UK and Irish brands as well as involvement in display campaigns.
In the performance of your duties, you will be expected to use your best endeavours to always promote and maintain the interests and reputation of the Company.
- PPC account management of Google Ads Search in a highly competitive channel; confidence working with large budgets.
- Implement, report and analyse A/B Test and learn campaigns.
- Continual optimisation according to the company brief and best practice guidelines.
- Ad copy testing, Manual and automated bid management and competitor analysis.
- Track, report and analyse PPC campaigns to ensure accuracy and relevancy.
- Additional involvement in display advertising, competency in multi-channel targeting using automated tools.
- Proficiency in using other advanced Google Ads tools including Audiences and Insights.
- Working with the UI team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC, social media and Display campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Preparation of customer and product reports and providing detailed analysis and recommendations to drive KPIs.
- Account management, administration, forecasting and budgeting.
- Working closely with Customer Acquisition Manager and other marketing team members to ensure paid search activity falls in line as part of an integrated marketing strategy.
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends.
Required skills and experience
- Previous experience of paid search marketing with a track record in driving successful PPC Campaigns.
- Previous Google Ads and Analytics experience.
- Ability to Track, report and analyse PPC campaigns to ensure accuracy and relevancy.
- IT skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to manipulate data, measure performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, internal / external stakeholders, and suppliers.
- A motivated self-starter with a passion for digital and search marketing.
- Excellent time management.
- Resilient with the ability to problem solve.
- Clear written and verbal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinker.
- Normal office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.
- During the training period you will be in our Worcester office from Monday to Wednesday, the Customer Acquisition manager will provide in office training on Monday and Tuesday and remote training Wednesday to Friday.
- After training, Mon/ Tues in Worcester office, up to 3 days from home, as per agreement with your manager.
Right to work
At any stage please be prepared to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, we are unable to support Sponsorship Visas.