Namesco Limited (names.co.uk) is one of the UK's biggest domain name and hosting providers. Domain names and web hosting are our specialities, but we also provide everything else needed to run a booming online business.
Since 2019, we have been part of team.blue, a European group of brands enabling entrepreneurs to succeed online. As a group, we operate across 15 countries, manage over 1.9 million domains, host more than 650,000 websites, and provide 2 million email accounts to our customers. Our incredible team of nearly 1,700 experts make this happen - are you ready to share your passion and join our team?
Why choose names.co.uk?
We want every member of our team to achieve more than they thought possible so that we can keep supporting our customers to succeed. We do this with:
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Access to flexible working opportunities
- A relaxed, collaborative atmosphere
- Motivational, coach-style leadership
- Employee perks, including an enhanced holiday scheme and a birthday bonus
What we do
We make succeeding online as easy as it can be for our customers. We:
- Provide award-winning IT services
- Keep our products accessible and competitive
- Offer a diverse range of products to allow customers to grow
- Are customer-obsessed, offering multi-channel exceptional support
The five characteristics that drive our behaviours and the heart of our business culture.
- We put our customers at the heart of everything we do
- We’re stronger together and we trust each other to do the right thing
- We tell it like it is, and keep doors and mind open
- We treat each other with respect and regard
- We’re always thinking ’what’s next?
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Success Manager in our Customer Support department, to join our team in Worcester, UK. The successful applicant will work as part of the team, their main functions will be, understanding customer engagement into the contact centre to improve customer support on our products, ensuing we have all responses into central for ticket teams to use and they are correct and updated regularly, owner of knowledge base and article, required to help customer succeed in our products and ensuring all enquires are responded to and resolved by raising to key teams in the business.
- Tag Structure & Reporting
- CMS responses
- Knowledge base
- Social Media
Required skills and experience
- Ability to address complex issues in customer-centric way.
- Technical proficiency to analyse customer data.
- Empathy to build strong customer relationships.
- Leadership skills while working closely with sales team to upsell.
- Excellent time management.
- Resilient with the ability to problem solve.
- Clear written and verbal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinker.
- Relationship building
- Strategic thinking
The normal hours of the business are 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday inclusive. Some flexibility can be offered in start and finish times as per discussion with the hiring manager.
For the first two-four weeks training will be provided, on a full-time basis from our offices in Worcester, UK.
After training work will be done from the office on full-time basis. Hybrid working will only be an option after discussions with the Line Manager.
Right to work
At any stage please be prepared to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, we are unable to support Sponsorship Visas.