Catalyst2 is an award winning managed hosting provider that has been in business for 22 years. Catalyst2 is proud to be part of team.blue, a European group of brands enabling entrepreneurs to succeed online. As a group, we operate across 15 countries, manage over 1.9 million domains, host more than 650,000 websites, and provide 2 million email accounts to our customers. Our incredible team of nearly 1,700 experts make this happen - are you ready to share your passion and join our team?
Why choose Catalyst2?
We want every member of our team to achieve more than they thought possible so that we can keep supporting our customers to succeed. We do this with:
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Access to flexible working opportunities
- A relaxed, collaborative atmosphere
- Motivational, coach-style leadership
- Employee perks, including an enhanced holiday scheme and a birthday bonus
What we do
We make succeeding online as easy as it can be for our customers. We:
- Provide award-winning IT services
- Keep our products accessible and competitive
- Offer a diverse range of products to allow customers to grow
- Are customer-obsessed, offering multi-channel exceptional support
The five characteristics that drive our behaviours and the heart of our business culture.
We put our customers at the heart of everything we do
We’re stronger together and we trust each other to do the right thing
We tell it like it is, and keep doors and mind open
We treat each other with respect and regard
We’re always thinking ’what’s next?’
We are excited to share that we are looking for First Line Technical Support Advisor to join Catalyst 2 part of team.blue. This role is home based. The successful candidate will be working part time hours ranging from 20-32 hours a week.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a helpdesk/customer service role
- Web design / development
- Web hosting including hosting control panels including cPanel and Plesk.
- Windows 2012/16 including IIS and MSSQL 2005/8/12
- Linux including Apache, MySQL, Exim
- Backup solutions including R1soft and Acronis
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer focused
- Team player
- Able to prioritise workload
- Quick learner
- Able to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Commitment and flexibility
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
Normal working hours are, 2pm- 10pm, Tuesday- Friday. However, we are flexible, therefore days and times can be discussed.
You will be given complete training online.
Right to work:
At any stage please be prepared to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK. Unfortunately, we are unable to support Sponsorship Visas.