Job Description -
Working in a flexible environment providing critical support to our customers you will be answering a range of queries, providing help and support whilst looking for additional sales opportunities.
You will be working in a target driven contact centre with a strong sales culture.
All Contact Centre Advisors will be given full training and support to a high level to be able to support our customer needs with technical, billing or sales advice.
In the performance of your duties, you will be expected to use your best endeavours to promote and maintain the interests and reputation of the Company at all times.
Some responsibilities will include -
- Ensuring all enquiries are logged and kept up-to-date and all problems followed through until resolved or concluded
- Technical troubleshooting of our product range
- Identifying product upgrades and cross selling opportunities
- Keeping up to date with new technologies that will assist our customers
- Ensuring all individual performance and sales targets are met
- Flexibility to be moved from team to team to ensure that we are meeting customer demand
- Escalating problems to a team leader where necessary
- Carrying out such tasks that are required to meet the needs of the business
Required Skills & Experience -
- Strong IT skills
- Resilient & confident with the ability to problem solve
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of web technologies such as websites, dedicating hosting and email set-up
- Previous customer care or technical support experience within an IT/Web based/technical environment
Desired Skills -
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Customer Service and sales mind set
- Experience working in customer service environment
- Taking pride in your working standards, behaviour and attitude
- Recognising and maximising sales opportunities
- Technical awareness
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A natural flair for delivering excellent customer support
- Team Working
- An inquisitive mind and strong motivation to learn new skills
Working hours -
The normal hours of business of the company are presently 6:00 a.m. to 7:15 p.m. Monday to Friday and 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, including bank holidays. However these may be subject to alteration in accordance with the dictates of the business and may result in 24 hour opening. Your basic hours of work will be variable depending on shift patterns worked with a maximum of 42.5 per week. You are required to work in accordance with the shift pattern appropriate to your department from time to time notified to you by the company. Currently you are required to work 5 days per week between Monday and Sunday inclusive on a variable basis as required by the dictates of the business. Shifts worked Monday to Friday inclusive will be for 8.5 hours per day inclusive of a one hour unpaid lunch break except for the last shift on each day which will be for 8 hours inclusive of a 30 minute unpaid lunch break. Shifts worked Saturday or Sunday inclusive will be for 8 hours per day inclusive of a 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
The company reserves the right to change from time to time the system of shifts it operates, the shift pattern applicable to you and/or your basic hours of work. The company also reserves the right to require you to work in such departments of its business as it shall notify to you from time to time.
In addition, you are required to work such extra hours as are necessary to ensure the satisfactory completion of your duties.
Company values and overview -
- We love automation
- We never stop improving
- We are self sufficient and take control
- We stand shoulder to shoulder
- We get the job done
- We empower
- We are an equal opportunities employer
Namesco Limited (names.co.uk) is one of the largest domain name and hosting providers in the UK. Since 2019 we have been part of team.blue, a leading digital enabler for companies and entrepreneurs. We serve over 2 million customers in Europe and have more than 1,250 experts to support them. Our goal is to shape technology and to empower businesses with innovative digital services.
Welcome to our journey. We are just getting started.