Marketing · Worcester Flexible Remote
If you want to be part of our success story then you need to be able to challenge yourself & work with your colleagues to go the extra mile & deliver excellence in every aspect of the business.
Company overview -
Namesco Limited is one of the largest domain name and hosting providers in the UK and ranks within the top 50 hosting providers in the world. For over a decade, we’ve provided customers with award winning Internet technology services, including Web Hosting, domain name registration and innovative online marketing solutions.
By providing high-quality products and personal service we’ve achieved many industry firsts and numerous awards. Our company has enjoyed steady and controlled growth, driven organically and through strategic acquisitions, and we are now the provider of choice for hundreds of thousands of customers, from consumers to large corporations.
Since 2019 we have been part of team.blue, a leading digital enabler for companies and entrepreneurs. It serves over 2 million customers in Europe and has more than 1,250 experts to support them. Its goal is to shape technology and to empower businesses with innovative digital services.
The objective of this role is to contribute to the development and management of Namesco’s online marketing strategy in order to support and achieve overall sales targets and build market share.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
▪ Daily planning and provisioning of all email marketing and online campaigns
▪ Regularly tracking and reporting on the performance of online marketing campaigns and ROI performance.
▪ Ensuring consistent quality of all online communication for alignment with corporate branding and legal requirements.
▪ Ensuring all marketing activities deliver a positive ROI in line with company’s revenue and market share targets.
▪ Coordinating the gathering of market intelligence and monitoring competitors' online marketing activities.
▪ Keeping up to date with new digital marketing trends and innovations and identifying new online opportunities for the company’s future marketing plans.
The ideal candidate will have solid online marketing experience, ideally in a technical environment. The role also requires strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work independently and cooperatively within a diverse and international group. Experience of managing email marketing campaigns is desirable.
Required Skills & Experience:
▪ Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
▪ Understanding of online promotions
▪ Strong numerical and analytical skills
▪ Perfect command of both written and spoken English.
▪ Good understanding of email marketing
▪ Effective presentation and communication ability.
▪ Great collaboration skills
▪ Self motivated and focused nature with a keen eye for detail
▪ Ability to generate innovative marketing and promotional concepts and implement them with the other business teams
▪ Able to proactively manage own time and priorities to deliver business goals
▪ Strong commercial acumen
▪ Good work ethics and a structured approach to problem solving
▪ Favour a learning culture and be adaptable to change according to business needs
▪ Able to cultivate strong working relationships with other staff members
▪ Share the core values of excellence, collaboration, innovation and commercial discipline.
Working Hours -
Your usual hours of work will be from 9:00a.m. to 5:30p.m. Monday to Friday inclusive, however these may be subject to alteration in accordance with the dictates of the business. You are entitled to a one hour lunch break, which is normally to be taken between 12:00 noon and 2:00 p.m. Depending on shift and cover patterns this may have to be taken at other convenient times.
In addition, you are required to work such extra hours as are necessary to ensure the satisfactory completion of your duties.