Marketing · Worcester Temporarily Remote
If you want to be part of our success story then you need to be able to challenge yourself & work with your colleagues to go the extra mile & deliver excellence in every aspect of the business.
The objective of this role is to contribute to the development and management of Namesco’s online marketing strategy in order to support and achieve overall sales targets and build market share.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
▪ Daily planning and provisioning of all email marketing and online campaigns
▪ Regularly tracking and reporting on the performance of online marketing campaigns and ROI performance.
▪ Ensuring consistent quality of all online communication for alignment with corporate branding and legal requirements.
▪ Ensuring all marketing activities deliver a positive ROI in line with company’s revenue and market share targets.
▪ Coordinating the gathering of market intelligence and monitoring competitors' online marketing activities.
▪ Keeping up to date with new digital marketing trends and innovations and identifying new online opportunities for the company’s future marketing plans.
The ideal candidate will have solid online marketing experience, ideally in a technical environment. The role also requires strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work independently and cooperatively within a diverse and international group. Experience of managing email marketing campaigns is desirable.
Required Skills & Experience:
▪ Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
▪ Understanding of online promotions
▪ Strong numerical and analytical skills
▪ Perfect command of both written and spoken English.
▪ Good understanding of email marketing
▪ Effective presentation and communication ability.
▪ Great collaboration skills
▪ Self motivated and focused nature with a keen eye for detail
Paid search experience helpful, but not essential
▪ Ability to generate innovative marketing and promotional concepts and implement them with the other business teams
▪ Able to proactively manage own time and priorities to deliver business goals
▪ Strong commercial acumen
▪ Good work ethics and a structured approach to problem solving
▪ Favour a learning culture and be adaptable to change according to business needs
▪ Able to cultivate strong working relationships with other staff members
▪ Share the core values of excellence, collaboration, innovation and commercial discipline.
Working Hours -
Permanent role - Your usual hours of work will be from 9:00a.m. to 5:30p.m. Monday to Friday inclusive, however these may be subject to alteration in accordance with the dictates of the business. You are entitled to a one hour lunch break, which is normally to be taken between 12:00 noon and 2:00 p.m. Depending on shift and cover patterns this may have to be taken at other convenient times.
In addition, you are required to work such extra hours as are necessary to ensure the satisfactory completion of your duties.
Company values and overview -
- We love automation
- We never stop improving
- We are self sufficient and take control
- We stand shoulder to shoulder
- We get the job done
- We empower
- We are an equal opportunities employer
Namesco Limited (names.co.uk) is one of the largest domain name and hosting providers in the UK. Since 2019 we have been part of team.blue, a leading digital enabler for companies and entrepreneurs. We serve over 2 million customers in Europe and have more than 1,250 experts to support them. Our goal is to shape technology and to empower businesses with innovative digital services.
Welcome to our journey. We are just getting started.